Unveiling a New Business Venture Through Event Marketing
Deanna Sison and her partners are the veteran restauranteurs behind Soma's Victory Hall, Little Skillet, and Mestiza Taqueria.
Deanna came to Plinth to help her find a way build anticipation and buzz for their new upcoming mobile beverage catering service called Lady Victory.
- Preview the Lady Victory experience to the public.
- Create an opportunity to develop video and photography for use on Lady Victory's forthcoming website and promotional items.
- Build an email list for future Lady Victory marketing.
- Help promote local Soma neighborhood businesses.
CONCEPT: Ritch st. Block party
Lady Victory is mobile beverage catering service designed to be hired to provide beverages at corporate events, weddings, and outdoor festivals.
To showcase all the fun Lady Victory can bring to an event, we decided to throw a party. Enter the Ritch St. Block Party.
The Ritch St. Block party is a family friendly summer jam in the Soma. This daytime neighborhood block party featuring, music, drinks, food, mini outdoor vendor fair, activities for kids, dog adoption, and as well as neighboring businesses participating in the fun.
- Recruit neighborhood businesses and independent vendors as promotional partners .
- Hire SF Djs and use 330 Ritch St.'s musical history as a theme.
- Design event logo, digital flyers, and event webpage.
- Encourage free RSVP's with raffle.
- Produce video content for social ads.
- Design branded social media assets for use by promotional partners.
Rather than create an event page section from our client's website we created a stand alone website.
A stand alone event website allowed us to give the event its own brand, shift the focus to the neighborhood, and leave the possibility for the event to be held again.
BRANDED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
To increase the effectiveness of our social media marketing, we created individual branded posts for the Djs, outdoor vendors, and participating businesses.
The individual branded posts made it easier for our promotional to post and share on social media.
PROMOTIONAL VIDEO ADS
Video is king for social media promotion. For our paid social media ads we produced 15 and 30 second videos in collaboration with videographer Jan Wayne Swaze.
- We received very positive feedback from attendees and local neighborhood businesses.
- Event received 1000+ RSVPs.
- We were able to get great photography and video of Lady Victory in action.
- People asked when the next event was going to be.