We Know Food.
There's a reason Why Culinary Entrepreneurs, Food Trucks, and Michelin Star Restaurants Come to Us for branding, web development, and marketing.
Michelin Star Omakase Sushi
- Developed a website and verbal identity that communicates Jun-Ni as an unforgettable experience, not just great sushi.
- Created custom Gyotaku illustrations to stand out on social media. Read the full case study.
Artisan Milk Tea
- Jump started their niche concept with a 112% funded crowdfunding campaign.
- Developed a hashtag that is used industry wide. Read the full case study.
FK Frozen Custard
West Coast Style Frozen Custard
- Developed a new brand identity that facilitated their growth into multiple categories.
- Jump started the brand with a 123% funded crowdfunding campaign. Read the full case study.
15 Year Old Japanese Restaurant
- Up-dated the Ozumo brand identity while retaining its history.
- Re-positioned brand from "Contemporary Japanese Cuisine" to "Refined Japanese Revelry".
- Developed a new website focusing on the Ozumo experience. Read the full case study.
- Re-branded 41 Ocean from "A Club That Compliments Your Lifestyle of Work and Play" into "Life in Excess".
- Developed a website that communicates 41 Ocean as a gateway into epic experiences. Read the full case study.
Sugar And Spun
Gourmet Cotton Candy
- Re-positioned their product away from "seasonal treat" into an "everyday luxury".
- Created a new brand identity that separates them from the competition and appeals to their core audience.
- Developed a new website that encourages online sales. Read the full case study.